1. I Repaired the bent parts of the car without having to cut and weld any metal.
2. I sand blasted the car and the wheels. The paint on both could not be salvaged.
The Buddy "L" decal under the car was salvaged.
3. I painted the car with three coats of primer and sanded it smooth.
4. I painted the car two coats of gloss black automotive paint.
5. My neighboor, George Brown, painted the spokes of the wheels. He is good at that stuff.
I am very happy with the way the car turned out. See the following pictures.
When I return from vacation, the car will be going on E-Bay.
Last updated 7/1/2007